NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As an Agile Product Analyst in Finance and Procurement, you will help deliver the future of Nike's Treasury product team. Nike operates in over 50 countries around the world and has aggressive growth plans. This growth necessitates applications and platforms to automate processes and streamline our finance operations activities as we grow our business. This is a global role that supports a global operations team.
This role will be part of the Treasury product team and will work very closely with business partners and peers on other global technology teams that cover procurement/payables, order management, billing/returns, disputes and credits, inventory, warehouse management and cost management. You will participate in and lead technology requirements gathering with our finance business partners. You will also be accountable for delivering solutions to meet their needs.
You will be expected to execute configuration and implementation of multiple SAP modules: Bank Management, Treasury Payments, Cash and Liquidity Planning. You will play a role in helping Product Owners and Architects assess the feasibility and complexity of solution options.
We are looking for someone that has experience with SAP Finance and is familiar with Agile methodology.
- Help refine business requirements and features into Feature or Story level requirements
- Support Program or Product Backlog by effectively supporting the Product Manager or Product Owner to prepare Features or user stories clearly capturing solution intent, known requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Help the Product Manager or Product Owner actively manage and groom the backlog to keep a healthy list of items that are ready for development
- Participate in the design and development of the solution, including hands-on keyboard configuration and testing
- Support the creation of test plans to ensure the effective testing of technology changes before deployment
- Actively participate in PI or Iteration Planning processes to identify risks and issues and help to create a feasible and successful team plan
- Work efficiently to support effective budget and cost management
- Look for ways to continuously improve and reduce costs
- Improve estimates by ensuring clarity of context and intent of Features/Stories
- Inspire change. Shift perspectives.
- Focus to optimize the whole
- Enable the 'team' to succeed by providing insight and critical thinking to holistic solutions/problem solving
- Promote an unquestioning and clear working environment
- Provide your point of view and bring solutions to the table
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 4+ years' experience in Finance portion of ERP projects and programs; should include exposure to localizations for a large global organization
- 4+ years experience in scaled Agile delivery preferred
- Strong communication skills including active listening and effective presentation of ideas.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Specific experience in SAP Treasury, AP, and/or AR modules preferred
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency hedging, forecasting, scenario planning and Murex platform experience a plus.
- Minimum expertise in one of the following and proficient in two+ other treasury areas: Liquidity planning, Bank Account Management, Banking Interface, Golden Gate, SWIFT, Embedded Derivatives, Treasury Accounting, In house cash banking.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP Configuration experience
- TM1 and/or Unix coding experience a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. TeamNIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, drea...