NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Finance at Nike is unlike Finance at any other company because Nike is unlike any other company. Nike Finance teams lead and deliver sustainable, profitable growth by identifying Nike's biggest opportunities and partnering cross-functionally to create and execute plans that fuel Brand and Business Momentum. We align the company against strategic investments that transform Nike and keep it at the cutting edge to serve the athlete* across Innovation, Retail, Technology, Supply Chain, and beyond. Finance professionals conduct data analyses and build financial models to deliver insights and create plans that lead our global enterprise through complex business decisions and ensure we're delivering against and achieving our strategic plans. Nike Finance develops its MBA talent through a two-year leadership program designed to optimize development through an accelerated view of Nike's core businesses, the creation of a strong professional network, and senior leader mentorship in order to create a pipeline of top Finance talent for Nike. Because at Nike, we know Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
Our goal for the MBA Finance Manager Internship is to provide an awesome and unique experience, showing what it is like to work at Nike as a full-time Finance Manager. As an MBA Finance Manager Intern, you'll lead one or more projects that will require you to dive-deep into our business, exercise and showcase strategic thinking and problem solving, and deliver insights that will drive business results. Beyond your project, you'll participate in your team's day-to-day discussions and initiatives, preparing and distributing timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plans, budgets, forecasts, and to support external financial decisions. You'll actively interpret and review financial results with business leaders, including trends and risks and opportunities, to drive actionable responses. You'll be paired with a peer mentor, given small-group exposure to senior leadership, and provided learning and development experiences that showcase the best Portland and Nike have to offer.
- Bachelor's degree
- Currently pursuing an MBA with an expected graduation date of Winter 2020 or Spring 2021
- 4+ years experience in corporate finance, investment banking, financial services, management consulting, corporate development, business development, digital/ecommerce, retail or general apparel brands, or related fields
- Proven strong financial analysis skills; demonstrated ability to complete complex quantitative and qualitative analysis, financial and/or valuation models
- Strong executive presence; ability to present POV clearly and influence leaders through presentation, logical reasoning, and scenario alternatives
- Work independently with large amounts of data, deal with ambiguity, be organized
- Problem solve through curiosity, diving deep, finding solutions, delivering results
- Ability to see the big picture while simultaneously zooming into the details
- Work collaboratively, build effective business partnerships and be well-respected and trusted partner in a cross-functional organization
- Attention to detail in the development of management quality reporting and analytics for executive-level personnel
- Strong passion for Nike
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE - Experience in a Fortune 500 consumer products or digital/ecommerce company
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. TeamNIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, drea...