NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We are looking for product management professionals to help drive the development and execution of the next chapter of Nike's comprehensive data and privacy strategy. As a member of the Compliance, Access & Discovery team, you'll work with Nike's privacy, analytics and data engineering leaders to help drive requirements and implementation of privacy and permissions policies related to consumer data. You will play a key role in developing and executing strategies specific to data privacy and permissions to support both Nike's business and brand objectives.
- Be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience
- Understand the Product Roadmap and use knowledge of future features to improve current stories and tests
- Assist in customer adoption through personal interaction and written documentation
- Identify, escalate and remove roadblocks, triage defects, and provide clarity from customers on issues where appropriate
- Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of Feature requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and find tests; apply knowledge of Product and business drivers to enhance work
- Write and refine stories for clarity, business value, and acceptance criteria with guidance from Product Management
- Work with Team to translate any internal "Enablers" into value driven stories
- Assess, provide input and potential improvements to Product Owner on impact to business partners' current processes and their current use of the Product
- Conduct feature mapping, gap analysis, data flow to help assess business implications of feature, tool, or platform
- Conduct analysis to determine how features are performing, level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Highlight risks, escalate impacts and assist in analyzing possible solutions for complex issues
- Conduct Product demos
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field. • 5 years of relevant professional experience • One of the following alternatives may be accepted: o PhD or Law + 3 years; o Masters + 4 years; o Associates + 6 years; o High School + 7 years • In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture • Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions • Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others • Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills • Excellent communication, collaboration, team dynamics, and conflict resolution • Experience working with internal and external customers • Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks • Proven presentation and facilitation skills • Knowledge and hands-on creation of key artifacts including use cases, user stories, user acceptance criteria, configuration stories, or specifications
• Experience with granular permissions applied against complex and extensive datasets covering diverse use cases is desired
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. TeamNIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, drea...